In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 440
Online now 426 Record: 3833 (12/17/2013)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Hey guys I was wanting to learn more about LSU football for the upcoming season so I have a few questions for y'all.
1)who are the top players on offense and defense?
2) What are the strengths and weaknesses of offense and defense? (Position Group)
3) Who do you see shaking the nation this season?
4) Who do you think will disappoint?
5) What is your projected record for upcoming year?
It's a trap.
Yo momma spit when I thought she'd swallow.
All I know is that Taylor Hamm wears dresses .... hope that helps
ThePurpleHaze is a message board "Jackal"
- Mike Scarborough TB.com
Guys this is serious, I'm doing it for a YouTube series where I am detailing every team in my top 20 in their own video.
Isn't this guy a Long Horn and not an Aggie? He prolly hates Taylor Hamm more than we do.
1 Mett Hill; Anthony Johnson Craig Loston
2 Stregnths: Qb Rb LB
Weakness: OL DL
Aint no ice up in this brandy i just like to gomp it down, aint no running from the Cajun Mafia I most likely gun you down
1) Offense- Hill, Mett, Beckham, Landry... Defense- Freak Johnson, Barrow, Loston, Mills
2) Offensive strength will be RB if Hill plays, if not then it will be OL. Weakness is probably consistency in WR's, and maybe RB's if Hill doesn't play.
Defensive strength will be our DT's or LB's... weakness is DE's
3) I agree that Vandy will perform very well
4) Also agree that A&M will take a step back
5) I say 9-3 or 10-2
Proud to support everything Louisiana
1. Offense- Landry, Hill, Mettenberger, Trai Turner Defense- Johnson, Loston, Rasco, Mills
2. Offense- OL coaching Defense- MLB (unless Barrow plays there)
4. Ole Miss (will start 1-5)
I don't see our RB's as a weakness even if Hill doesn't play. Our OL should be at least solid if Collins could meet expectations at LT. The only position I'm worried about on offense are the TE's because lack of experienced depth. On defense, the DE's are unproven and the secondary does not set my mind at ease.
"That was Death Valley. It's where opponent's dreams come to die." - Miles
1. Offense - Mett, Hill, Landry; Defense - A. Johnson, Kwon Alexander, Loston
2. Offense - RB, OL strengths, TE (I guess) as a weakness; Defense - LB, CB strengths, DL depth weakness
3. LSU and Baylor
4. A&M - as soon as any quality team honed in on what Manziel was doing, he was slowed down big time (i.e. UF, LSU, Bama sans 1Q). Also, major losses on a D that was mid- to lower-SEC last year. They were lucky to have put up as many points early as they did against Bama. Otherwise, they would have lost that game as well.
5. 11-1 (drop either UGA or Bama...hopefully UGA out of the two).
"You can learn more character on the two-yard line than anywhere else in life." - Former LSU Coach and AD Paul Dietzel
RB will be a strength with or withou Hill.. Obviously Hill makes us better but i look for Magee to suprise some ppl.. our weakness will be passing defense and kicking game imo..
1. Jarvis Landry and Anthony Johnson would be my picks based on where the spring ended.
2. Strengths on offense will be new OC and run game. I wouldn't say it's a weakness but more of an unknown with the new OC but the passing game is a question mark. Defensively, the strength will be the LB's and the weakness would be lack of depth up front.
3. Vanderbilt could be a surprise and by surprise I mean finishing in the Top 25.
4. Disappointment will be Notre Dame
5. I'm going with 9-3 right now, but could also see 10-2 or 8-4.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports