In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. RB Leonard Fournette Jr., St. Augustine, 6-0 220 (LSU offer)
2. OL Cameron Robinson, West Monroe 6-5 315 (LSU offer)
3. DE Gerald Willis, Karr 6-3 265 (LSU offer)
4. ATH Devante Noil, Karr 5-10 165 (LSU offer)
5. DB Laurence Jones Neville 6-2 205 (LSU offer)
6. WR Malachi Dupre, John Curtis 6-2 185 (LSU offer)
7. WR Trey Quinn, Barbe 6-1 190 (LSU offer)
8. OL Garrett Brumfield, University 6-4 265 (LSU offer)
9. OL William Clapp, Brother Martin 6-4 270 (LSU commit)
10. TE Jacory Washington, Westlake 6-5 210 (LSU commit)
11. LB Kenny Young, John Curtis 6-1 210 (LSU offer)
12. WR Cameron Sims, Ouachita 6-3 195
13. DB Jermaine Roberts, St. Aug 5-11 175
14. DL Garrald McDowell, Covington 6-2 245
15. OL Joseph Paul, St. Aug 6-4 340
16. DB Mattrel McGraw, John Curtis 5-11 180
17. RB Darrell Williams, John Ehret, 6-1 210
18. LB Donnie Alexander, Karr 6-1 205 (LSU commit)
19. DL Davon Godchaux, Plaquemine 6-5 235
20. CB Terrence Alexander, John Curtis 5-9 160
21. TE Anthony Jones, Karr 6-5 230 (LSU offer - contingent?)
22. QB Brandon Harris, Parkway 6-3 195
23. ATH Keyan Williams, Lusher 5-11 170
24. ATH Dontrell Hilliard, Scotlandville 6-0 180
25. RB Sione Palelei, East Ascension 5-9 185
26. DL Joyan Williams, Karr 6-3 255
27. LB Rae Juan Marbley, Destrehan 6-0 215
28. DL Tae Thibodeaux, Westgate 6-2 235
29. OL/DL Courtney Garnett, St. Aug 6-2 285
30. ATH Chris Lewis, Lakeside, 5-8 165
I think other LSU offers may go out to Paul, McDowell, Sims - maybe Godchaux, Williams, Roberts - anyone else?
This post has been edited 4 times, most recently by beautigers 16 months ago
Brumfield, Godchaux, and Alexander are all to low.
What's scary is that if you were to sign the top 25 on that list and no one else, you likely have a consensus top 3-5 class in the country without even have to venture out of state.
Hootie Jones is too low, he is the best DB in the nation IMHO. I have really fallen in love with his game. Him, Cam, and Dupre are all 2a. 2b. and 2c. in my book. I also think you are too low on Godchaux and Marbley and too high on Paul.
Good list otherwise.
This post was edited by Awilco2 16 months ago
"They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us....They can't get away this time." Chesty Puller
On Godchaux, he does not seem to have much of a motor to me on film. He apparently has offers from Ole Miss, Texas Tech and Houston. Where do you see him ranked? Above guys with offers from multiple top 20 programs, including LSU?
He was 13 or 14 on my list. As has been stated by Sonny and Shea the lack of offers has more to do with grades and exposure than it does ability. Not until Kenny Young does any of the guys you mentioned above him on your list have an LSU offer. Which really makes me wonder how commitable those offers really are. I think Sims, Roberts, and possibly McDowell are the only ones with truly commitable top 20 offers at this point. Could be wrong, but that is how I see it.
Godchaux will have a lot more offers sonce his academic situation becomes clearer... hopefully one from LSU!
Proud to support everything Louisiana
As good a Top Thirty as there is in the entire nation, imo, however you rank them.
Fwiw LSU offered him last summer based on performance but it was with the contingent his grades improved
Possible offers imo. Of course not all will get one but some may/will based on spring performance, camp or sr film.
Williams-I think for sure
Jones-a commitable one
McDowell-sure thing imo
Hilliard-if he can perform at camp like he does in combines then we'd have to think about it
McBride-his speed will be enticing
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports