In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
"They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us....They can't get away this time." Chesty Puller
1. Bobby Bonds (Ask Jim Leyland in private what he thinks of 'roid boy, the greatest home run hitter ever)
3. Ron Artest (ol metta damn world himself)
4. Pete Rose (this is due to the only time I ever met him and how he acted to everyone around at the airport terminal--may have been a bad day for him, but I don't care-it's my observance of an arrogant ass in person)
5. Milton Bradley (born to be angry)
6. Dennis Franchione (a coach, not an athlete but a perfect prick-trust me)
7. Lane Kiffen (another sham of a human, should have been named Wummer's Eve Kiffen instead)
Don't hate em, they aren't worth your time.
Regards to All,
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports